Each June WWII is recreated in Dixon, IL at Elks Page Park to commemorate the Second World War. This spectator event gives a glimpse of life on the front lines in France, 1944 through Living History by members of the World War Two Historical Reenactment Society. You will be able to see firsthand the typical life of "Willie and Joe", the American dogface soldier, along with battle hardened German troops, and experience the sights and sounds of a WWII battle. Original American armored vehicles and rare examples of German equipment will be on display and operational during the weekend. Do not miss this opportunity to bring history off the pages of a book! Mark your calender to attend this educational experience today!
- When: June 22, 23, and 24, 2018
- Where: 7883 S Lowell Park Rd., Dixon, IL
- Click here for directions and map!
- Click here for more information!
- Click here for a printable flyer! Tell your friends!